Meet The Doctors
Glen R. Meyer, DDS
"I'm very focused on the function and aesthetics of my patients' teeth, and I enjoy helping them maintain their smiles for a life time."
A STRONG EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND IS THE FOUNDATION OF SUPERIOR DENTISTRY
"In order to become the quality dentist I originally set out to be, I am continually updating my knowledge base. I apply the same high standards of performance to my profession that I did to my education. The patients who trust me with their care deserve nothing less."
- DDS, cum laude, Ohio State University College of Dentistry
- BS, Biology, cum laude, University of Cincinnati
- Lecturer, "Traumatic Dental Injuries," Citywide Sports Symposium
- Member: American Dental Association, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Ohio Dental Association, Cincinnati Dental Society, Alpha Omega Dental International
"Your smile deserves nothing less than the highest quality dental care. My goal is to deliver the optimal results you need--and always with concern for function and the appearance of your smile."
Andrew J. Harris, DDS
"Cosmetic dentistry is extremely rewarding. Somebody comes in who's self conscious about their teeth. Next thing you know, there's a little bounce in their step. I love making patients smile."
A LIFELONG COMMITMENT TO DENTAL EDUCATION
"Since I earned my degree in dentistry, the field has become more high-tech and scientifically advanced. That's why I devote so much time to continuing education. My patients deserve my best effort, and they get it every time they visit."
- DDS, Marquette University School of Dentistry, Milwaukee
- BS, Biology, University of Pittsburgh
- Continuing Education, Cosmetic and Periodontal Therapies
- Extensive Training in Comprehensive Reconstructive Dentistry
- Member: American Dental Association, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Ohio Dental Association, Cincinnati Dental Society
"I really cater to patients, and I think it encourages them to come in for regular office visits. It's important to me that I offer the highest quality of dental care; it's just as important that I go out of my way to make sure that care is as comfortable as possible."